Wednesday 19 February 2014

Final Collection

Here is my final collection. I have spent my time this week selecting these images and remaking them all 30x30 cm, and some in repeat. I am happy with the selection, as there is a variety of geometric and floral designs, as well as some all over pattern and some motif designs. I think the colour within the collection is cohesive which I am pleased with because usually I find colour hard! 







At one point there was a possibility of developing two different collections consisting of geometric and floral designs. Unfortunately this wasn't possible within the time constraints because it took a lot of time to redraw designs and make them the right size and scale. Although I am really pleased with the final collection, I can see potential for more of my designs to develop in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment