Friday 7 February 2014

Placement Enquiries

As part of this brief I have been extending my contact with the outside world in a variety of ways. This includes taking part in Tigerprint competitions, local art competitions and contacting companies regarding work placements. Here is a screen shot of some of the emails I have been sending, but I have also contacted some people through their websites and phoning people. Its been great to see how people react to my work, but unfortunately most of the people who have got back to me have offices in London, or offer yearly or 6 monthly placements. I intend to keep searching for a placement for a few weeks in the North West, and I would love to arrange something over the summer break. I have had one offer from a company called Hobzy who I could see myself working for in the future. Although they are based too far away, in Birmingham, they have offered for me to visit for just a day which will be great experience. I am looking forward to arranging something with them.


I have also updated my CV and created a linkedin profile as part of this aspect of the project.
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=303008842&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic 



No comments:

Post a Comment