Wednesday 5 February 2014

Preparing for designing.

This week I am planning to put together some more designs based on motifs that I have collected during the project so far. I also have a few different ideas and concepts which I am looking forward to combining in photoshop.

Below are my first selection of motifs that I intend to use when designing. I think that when I have created some designs I will see if any types of motif are missing (such as mark making) so I can make more for the final design process.


I have created a selection of motifs that include line drawn ones and solid designs so that my design can have different depths.



I have also started putting some of my patterns into repeat because they needed to be smaller scale on the the products I am placing them onto.



The aim for this week is to create more designs, and play around with motif designs rather than all over pattern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment