Monday 28 October 2013

Group Tutorial - 28/10/2013

I felt that I came to this weeks tutorial with a lot to show, but I left feeling lost, as if I had so many directions and ideas but didn't know how to develop it and move it all forward. I feel like some of my strongest work has been my 3D, stitch and light samples this week, so I am planning to push this forward even more. To do this I have considered crossing over stitches, using printed card and reflective card, and playing more with photoshop and photography.

Colour is also something that I need to consider more when I'm working, as I need to be careful that I don't end up using just grey and orange. I think some of the sepia tones that are coming through in my photography might help me to refine my colour palette and experiment more with colour.

A big aspect that was brought up this week was thinking about what we want to produce as a final outcome for our project, such as a collection of prints, or an installation for an exhibtion. I am going to try and think about this more this week when doing my work. I also need to think about whether my work is going to be for fashion or interiors, and where within these markets I want to sit.


No comments:

Post a Comment