Monday 14 October 2013

This weeks tutorial.

This weeks tutorial has given me some more food for thought to progress with this week. One of the main things that I still want to develop more is the idea of mixing together processes and ideas as I was really happy with the results last time. Also after investigating some minimal artists, I would like to take some inspiration from Sol LeWitt's work by trying to incorporate the use of instructions in my work.

After today's photoshop workshop, I feel like this week would be a good week to further develop my photoshop skills as I have very little knowledge of how to use it. This weeks workshop was based on placing our work into the environment that we see it, for example, onto a garment, or on a wallpaper. As I am unsure about whether I want to create prints for interiors or fashion, I would like to take this week as an opportunity to investigate both, and understand where I want my work to fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment