Thursday 3 January 2013

Oil and Water Experiment Developments

Today I printed out some backgrounds which I thought would enhance the photos that I have been taking. The first was a black and white stripy background. The oil bubbles mostly seemed to take either the colour black or white, yet the washing up liquid bubbles showed the stripes as shown in the second picture which was created by swirling the washing up liquid


This picture shows how oil bubbles can show tone and texture.


I love the colour changes in this picture, from the red, bright white and the charcoal black.


In this photo, the photo in the background (flower) adds a nice texture, and this shows in some of the washing up liquid bubbles as well.


As part of my experimentation, I also added other substances such as honey and maple syrup but these just sunk to the bottom of my dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment