Wednesday 11 September 2013

Devon - around and about.

Whilst roaming around in Devon, something always caught my eye, like this fence in a field which was covered in rusted padlocks. I think it might have been inspired by Lovers Bridge in Paris, but if not, it still looked great.


Lovers Bridge - Paris
Whilst walking through Salcombe I found this old patterned tiled floor which surprised me because it resembled other patterned floors I'd seen in Mediterranean countries like Italy.


On our final night in Salcombe there was a firework display in the Bay and because we had a house on a hill we had a perfect view. I love the way my camera captured the movement of each spark from the firework, creating images with character and movement.



Some of my photos also caught the reflection on the water which was also interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment