Wednesday 11 September 2013

Starting the summer brief!

I was excited about getting my summer brief; I couldn't wait to get stuck in, and having four months to find inspiration from where ever I fancied seemed like a fantastic task. I decided to base my project on what shaped my summer and on my two week holiday around Britain. I started this off by making and binding my own sketchbook, which I loved!


As I had a long time to create artwork I decided to take my time and wait until sparks of inspiration came to mind, which worked well for me, as nothing was forced. Now that starting university again is drawing ever closer, I have decided to condense my summer findings into some blog posts to evaluate my work and find out what I want to continue with when I return to university.

No comments:

Post a Comment