Monday 15 April 2013

175 - revisiting the brief!

How have I used the number 175? 

I have used the number 175 to inspire the research, methodology and experimentation throughout my project so far. My initial idea of Alice in Wonderland first came from looking at the 1st book case, the 7th shelf, and the 5th book along in a second hand book shop, leading me to my project theme.

Since then I have ensured this number has cropped up in my methodology of working. For example when taking pictures, I've taken them every 175 seconds, I've drawn for 175 seconds and Ive also done some drawings which  have been 17.5cmx17.5cm. This has enabled me to set some limits when working, and has allowed my work to have an underlying link, as well as the Alice in Wonderland theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment