Monday 11 November 2013

Group Tutorial: 11th November 2013

I went to this weeks tutorial with a good idea of what I wanted to produce as my final set of samples, as well as an idea of where I want to place my designs. I am finally feeling like I am almost there, and that I am on the right track. My tutorial was very useful and I have decided that for this week I am going to keep developing more digital work, with an aim to produce a few more samples that I can select my final designs from, to take these to my tutorial next week.

Whilst making designs for my final collection I am going to keep the following points in mind:

  • Make sure that there is variety, and that the range of samples don't look too 'samey'. 
  • Ensure that the colours of my samples work well together as a collection; at the moment I think are working quite well.
  • Keep some simple!

This week I also need to take more photos to place my designs onto, of large walls and lamp shades. As this might be quite hard, I have considered drawing scenes instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment