Saturday 16 November 2013

Pin up/Review of final design ideas.

This week I have created over 40 photoshop samples, and one of the hardest decisions I have had to make in the project has been choosing a selection for my final collection of samples. I decided on these 8 and thought that pinning them up would help me see how well they worked as a collection. 


I started to notice certain aspects of the designs that I thought could be improved, such as the colours on the second design down from the left which could be more sepia rather than grey. I am also considering whether I like the first design as much as I thought. I like the fact that there is a distinctive shape in the design unlike the other ones, but I don't know if that makes it stand out too much as not fitting in with the collection.

I am going to see what improvements I can make to the designs, and take these to my next tutorial along with some other successful designs to review whether I have made the right choices for my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment