Sunday 10 November 2013

Developing Digital Designs

This week my main focus was to create a set of digital designs that could possibly be used as a final set of outcomes for this project. I have used photos from lots of different 3D and light experiments that I have previously created.


I also made a squiggly brush motif from a picture of slack thread that I had taken in a previous experiment.


I produced over 30 samples this week, but here are some of the ones which I think worked best. I think I was happy with them because of the colour, line quality and composition. I also liked how in some of them, a glowing effect started to occur which I thought might suit a lampshade.




As an experiment I also incorporated some of my earlier drawings and sketchbook ideas into my designs, shown below. This included watercolour, my fingerprint experiments, and a selection of audacity drawings.




The next stage for me is to look into the context of my work, and place my designs onto photos in photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment