Monday 11 November 2013

Incorporating Light back into my designs.

When placing my designs onto lamp shades, I love the glowing quality that is put back into my designs,  just like when I took the original photos. I want to try and create this effect on the wallpapers too so have done a bit of research into how I could go about doing this.

Jonas Samson

Jonas Samson creates light emitting wallpapers with built in LED lights that can be turned on and off, which could be one direction I could consider going in; adding hints of light where relevant.



Meystyle LED Wallpaper

Meystyle also use LED lighting for their wallpapers but in a  slightly different way. They use highlights of lighting rather than lighting up the whole design.



When relating this to my designs, I could light up the whole design to give it a glowing effect, or just add lights to highlights that look glowing, to emphasise this quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment