Tuesday 5 November 2013

Group Tutorial: 4th November 2013

After feeling lost this week, and with only 3 weeks left of the project, I was really eager to get the most out of this weeks tutorial, and understand what was left to do for the project. During the tutorial I decided that my final outcome is probably going to be a set of digital prints for interiors. I will use photos of my 3D and stitch work to compose these prints this week, and see if the results are heading in the right direction.

As a result I will also aim to research into artists who are creating similar pieces, to understand what works and what kind of interior spaces I could put my work into, such as large wall panels.

From the tutorial, I also learnt that it is really important to have a cohesive colour palette throughout my collection to tie my work together. At the moment I am using a sepia colour palette as this quality has naturally occurred within my photography. I might add in sharper tones of warm oranges and reds if I feel that the prints need an extra element.

This week I will also have a review of all my work so far, seeing if any ideas that I left behind previously might now be relevant, and making sure that my work links and makes sense as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment